Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
One of the unique experiences in Augusta is the food. The prices are crazy cheap and the sandwiches taste great. Egg Salad and Pimento Cheese Sandwiches are the tried and true classics. I am really into the tortilla pinwheel sandwiches lately, so I decided to take my Masters Pimento Cheese recipe and modify it for pinwheels.
I added some deli ham slices to the pinwheels and these things flew off the plate. They are most definitely going to be on our Masters Week menu.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4-oz) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 large burrito tortillas (12-inch)
- Mix cream cheese with the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, pimentos, garlic salt, and mayonnaise.
- Spread about 3 to 4 Tbsp of this mixture evenly on each tortilla then lay 3-4 slices of ham flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices.
Enjoy it !!