Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Thé kids can help make thèse spooky Halloween biscuits.
Ingredients [ For 10 to 12 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 250 g flour
- 1 egg 1 yellow
- 150 g butter
- 125 g of sugar
- ½ packet of yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
For the decoration
- 1 c. lemon juice
- 100 g icing sugar
- food coloring
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Soften the butter at room temperature. Pour the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Dig a fountain in the center. Add salt, yeast, and butter. Work fingertips incorporating the flour as and until a sandy texture. Then add the whole egg and yolk and work with the palm of the hand until a smooth paste. Shape it into a ball, wrap it in cling film and place in the fridge for two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 7 (210°). Flour slightly the work plan. Roll out the dough to the roller on 2 mm thick. Cut-y biscuits by helping you of the cookie-cutter.
- Chemise plate of oven parchment paper. Lay out the cookies, spacing them. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove the biscuits from the oven, peel them from the plate with a metal spatula and place them on a grid. Let them cool.
- Prepare the glaçace; mix the sugar ice with the drops of lemon. Separate in four servings; Leave-in a nature and add the dyes in the other, and then mix.
- Break the chocolate into pieces, add a tablespoon of water and heat over low heat. Pour the icing preparations in small cones with parchment paper and decorate cookies. Let dry before serving.
Enjoy it !!