Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 11cl of white wine
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 450g of swordfish steaks
- salt and pepper
- 3cl lemon juice
- 1.5cl of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lemon slices (for presentation)
- In a baking dish, combine wine, garlic, 1 teaspoon rosemary. Salt and pepper the fish.
- Place the dish by turning it in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and remaining rosemary.
- Put aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Transfer fish to a plate covered with paper towels.
- Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill, to prevent the fish tie.
- Grill the steaks 10 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with the fork.
- Place the fish on a platter.
- Pour over the lemon sauce and garnish each steak with a slice of lemon.