Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grilled Spicy Blackened Salmon Tacos are grilled to perfection with a delicious spicy crust. They get topped with a fresh grilled pineapple avocado salsa. These tacos are fresh and light and the flavors are out of this world! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Salmon Council. The opinions and text are all mines…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 (6 ounces) salmon fillets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa:
- 4-5 pineapple spears
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 flour tortillas for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Arrange the salmon on a cedar plank (or on aluminum foil) and drizzle with olive oil. In a small bowl combine chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, basil, and oregano. Rub on the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon on the grill and grill for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout and edges are slightly brown.
- While the salmon is on the grill make the pineapple salsa. Place the pineapple spears on the grill for 1-2 minutes until they slightly char.
- Remove from the grill and chop and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, red onion, avocados, cilantro and lime juice.
- Assemble the tacos with a flour tortilla and flake the salmon into pieces.
- Top with pineapple salsa and serve immediately.