Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grilled salmon is so easy to make with this foolproof method, you’ll be grilling it outdoors all summer long! Topped with this fresh avocado bruschetta, this dish just screams summer
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 wild salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 1/4 Tsp kosher salt
- black pepper
- cooking spray
For the avocado bruschetta: (makes 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces diced avocado, from 1 small
- Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper. Set aside 5 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional 1/8 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high. Oil the grates generously to prevent the fish from sticking.
- Season salmon with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Place skin-side-down on the grill. Close the lid and cook without turning for 8 o 10 minutes (depending on thickness), or until the salmon is just cooked through. The skin will char but will prevent the fish from drying out.
- Remove and cover with foil; rest for 2 to 3 minutes while adding the avocado to the bruschetta.
- Serve topped each with generous 1/2 cup avocado bruschetta.
Enjoy it !!