Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist, tender, flavorful and easy. Your family will be asking you to make this recipe again and again…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped plus 1 tsp for garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, chives and salt and pepper.
- Brush marinade over both sides of the chicken breasts and put in the fridge to marinade until you are ready to grill.
- Place chicken on either your barbecue or indoor grill and grill until temperature reaches 165F with a meat thermometer.
- I used an indoor grill and it took about 10 minutes. Place on a serving platter.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by stirring together the Dijon mustard and honey together in a bowl.
- Spread sauce over the chicken and serve.