Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Grilled Chicken Caprese. Juicy chicken breast topped with mozzarella, tomato, basil and a homemade balsamic reduction….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray the grill with non-stick cooking spray and cook the chicken breasts until they are almost fully cooked.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzarella.
- Close the grill and allow it to cook for a few additional minutes to melt.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and top with tomato and basil.
- Drizzle with the homemade balsamic reduction.