Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbecued on the grill.
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 230g St Moret cheese style
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat barbecue on high heat.
- Fill the halves with cheese Jalapenos Moret.
- Wrap them with a slice of bacon.
- Then secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill and cook until bacon is crisp.