Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This easy grilling recipe will soon be an instant family favorite…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Make shallow cuts on both sides of the chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together lime juice, honey, ginger, vegetable oil, cumin, and salt.
- Brush marinade over both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken on the barbecue with the lid down.
- Turn and baste often with marinade for the first five minutes.
- Continue to barbecue until the chicken feels springy when pressed and a meat thermometer reaches 165F, about 5 to 7 more minutes, depending on your barbecue.