Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A platter of succulent stir-fried orange-pink shrimp symbolizes gold coins (wealth) and good fortune for the coming year. Order fresh shrimp from the fishmonger; have it peeled and deveined while you shop for the rest of the menu.
Ingredients [ For 3 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 600g large fresh shrimp or frozen shelled
- 6 cloves garlic
- 50g fresh ginger
- fresh pepper at will
- 2 to 5g of spinach
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- White rice (To serve)
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels split them on the dorsal part.
- Peel the garlic and ginger and cut into thin sticks.
- Cut the peppers in half or in length.
- Rinse the spinach and pat them.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok and let sauté spinach 1 minute away, time to fade them without overcooking.
- Keep warm.
- Pour chili, garlic, and ginger to the pan and let them blondir high heat.
- Add the prawns and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve the shrimp and spinach over rice.