Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
As you know Fish it’s always awesome with litter sauce i use it’s when i’m busy doesn’t take a lot of time for be in this table hope you will try and you will find it nice.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 French shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Of canola oil
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Chopped fresh dill
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Of fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Lime juice
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp.) Of hot pepper sauce
- 4 fillets of white fish or steaks (coal or Pacific cod, haddock or tilapia Canadian)
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of flour unbleached all purpose
- 60 ml (¼ cup) canola oil
- In a saucepan, soften the shallot and garlic in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the fish. In a dish, although flour the fish.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the fish 2 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness (depending on the selected fish, cooking times may vary).
- Serve fish over rice or rice noodles and top with dill sauce.