Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 5 slices bacon, crumbled
- 10 oz Fettuccine
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet and cook bacon in the oven at 400 F. for 15 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Reserve 1 cup of hot pasta water.
- Boil water for broccoli, and once it reaches boiling point, turn off the stove and let broccoli sit in hot water for 5 minutes. Then drain immediately.
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes, until slightly browned. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Gradually add cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in salt.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add hot pasta to pan and toss well to combine. Sprinkle with bacon, parsley, and pepper. Mix well together.
- If it appears too thick, add 1/3 cup of reserved hot pasta water. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan, if desired.
Enjoy it !!