Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are suffering from bloated stomach often, you can solve your problem naturally without side effects.
First, you should know which foods are causing bloating.
Dairy products may cause gas and bloat, so avoid or restrict the amount of milk, yogurt, cheese or substitute them with coconut, almond or soy milk.
Broccoli, cabbage, and asparagus are very rich in nutrients but they are causing gas, thanks to the raffinose, a sugar that is undigestable until it gets to the large intestine. Consume these foods in moderate amounts.
Beans include oligosaccharide, a sugar that our body cannot digest. Soak dry beans before cooking in order to remove some of the sugars.
Apples and pears are very rich in soluble fiber. They could be the real problem for sensitive stomach, but still, you shouldn’t avoid these fruits completely, but consume them in moderate amounts.
Gum and hard candy cause you to swallow more often, which means that you are swallowing more air as well. This product can also cause gastrointestinal issues since they are including artificial sweeteners.
Salty foods contain sodium that makes you withhold water. Reduce the intake of salt. The recommended dose of salt intake per day is less than 2300 mg.
Carbonated drinks like soda and beer discharge carbon dioxide, which leads to bloating.
The following 10 remedies I’m about to present to you are very effective in solving bloating thanks to their digestive-healing benefits.
Stress, improper diet and lack of bacteria in the gut lead to constipation, bloating and gas. These health conditions aren’t life-threatening, but you will feel better and more relaxed once you learn how to solve them.
Here are some powerful remedies that will ease constipation and bloat in minutes:
- Fennel and fennel seeds act as antispasmodic agents in the colon and are perfect for reducing bloating and gas.
- This remedy will relax the smooth muscles in the digestive tract, which will stimulate the bile flow and decrease pain caused by digestion.
- Caraway seeds include carminative benefits which mean that they are very helpful in the prevention of gas occurrence and the expulsion of gas.
- The seeds also stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the gut, which is vital for a flat belly.
- Ginger eases the symptoms of gastrointestinal issues because of its protein-digesting enzyme known as zingibain.
- This spice assists in solving gas and decreasing bloating.
- Pineapple also contains the protein-digesting enzyme which makes the digestion better and reduces the possibility of gas occurrence and bloating.
- This fruit also diminishes inflammations and decreases the bloating.
- Peppermint acts as a relaxing agent on the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and has been especially studied for its effectiveness in the fight against irritable bowel syndrome.
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and carminative characteristics.
- It soothes the mucous linings of the digestive tract.
- This tea also lowers and decreases the stress in the body, which is the reason number one for digestive issues in most patients.
- It is also the good remedy for diarrhea in young kids.
- Papaya is very effective in the fight against bloating.
- It contains the enzyme papain which is a protein-digesting enzyme that fights against bloating and gas.
- This fruit is perfect for removing intestinal worms and parasites that are one more reason for bloating.
- Raw parsley will refresh your breath like no other food.
- It also helps in the digestion. It is diuretic and eliminates the extra salt accumulations in the organism.
- Parsley decreases the bloating, gas and excess water weight.
Apple cider vinegar and lemon
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon are very useful for people who suffer from the bloated stomach.
- In this way, you will stimulate the digestive juices which result with better digestion of the nutrients.
- Combine 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water, or squeeze the lemon juice from ½ or 1 lemon and combine it with a little bit of water and drink it.