Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spicy chicken frankfurters add an extra kick of fiery flavor to a stir-fried vegetable medley…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 5 Maple Lodge Farms Spicy Ultimate Chicken Frankfurters, cut in half lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups Bok Choy, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 398ml can baby corn, drained
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil to a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken frankfurters and cook for 7 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove chicken frankfurters from skillet and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil to the same skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, carrots, Bok Choy and onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in baby corn and bean sprouts and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chili paste and Hoisin sauce. Pour mixture into skillet and stir.
- Add chicken frankfurters back to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot on a bed of cooked rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.