Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I always say it’s a great dish for the novice chef to cook. Most recipes require the chop and add method of cooking.
Once that’s done, you just have to be patient while it simmers and the flavor is infused throughout…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 55 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 300g chestnuts
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 150 g mushrooms for decoration
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium onion
- 300 g mushrooms
- Put 300g chestnuts (frozen) in a Dutch oven, add 300g of pumpkin cut into cubes and 300g sliced mushrooms, cover with vegetable broth, add a little olive oil, salt, and pepper lightly. Cook 40 minutes.
- 150g fry the mushrooms in a little olive oil. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Toast 4 slices of country bread in the toaster.
- Place the soup into bowls, place a slice of toast on the soup, place the mushrooms on it.
- Mix the soup, check the salt.
Enjoy it !!