Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
According to medical experts, 95% of all cancers live in an acidic environment. They also discovered that cancer can not survive in an alkaline environment with a pH value of 7.36 or more. This means that if you have an acidic environment in your body you’re at higher risk of cancer. And not only cancer but a number of other diseases as well like osteoporosis, diabetes, heart disease and many other chronic diseases which are prevalent today.
This recipe is very simple, and you just need 5 minutes from your time.
Drinking alkaline water can be of great help with improving or keeping your health.
This water has a higher pH level than regular drinking water and many believe that it can neutralize the acid in your body. Normal drinking water is generally a neutral pH of 7 while water generally has a pH of 8 or 9. You can find this type of water in many grocery or health food stores, and you can also prepare it at home.
- 1 organic lemon (washed and sliced)
- 2l purified water
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan salt ( you can find it in any health food store)
- In a glass jar filled with purified water add the lemon slices, but do not squeeze out the juice, and add the Himalayan salt.
- Cover the jar and leave it overnight at room temperature.
- Drink 3 glasses of alkaline water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.