Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There are fat cells all around the body and when they accumulate in the same place, then it starts creating loose flab, stretches the skin, destroys the body figure, and increases the risk of heart disease. The latest research showed that the waste volume determines our health, health risks, and the length of our life.
Women and men deposit fat differently. While women deposit fat in the thighs and buttocks, men accumulate it in the abdomen. You will need to start a weight loss program if you are among these people. Another beneficial thing would be for you to consume healthy and balanced diet, appropriated with physical exercise.
Abdominal exercises tone and strengthen the stomach muscles, however, they do not stimulate the fatty tissues between the skin and muscles. There is a way to eliminate that and prevent the accumulation of new fat. This drink is great in melting belly fat and it needs to be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach and also in the evening before you go to bed.
The beverage has to be prepared at night.
- A cup of water;
- ½ tsp of Ceylon cinnamon;
- Boil the water and add the cinnamon. Cover it and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- After it cools off a bit, add the honey and stir.
- Drink it before you go to bed and store the rest in the fridge.
- Once you wake up in the morning, drink it.
If you want to accelerate the fat melting process add ginger as it provides mighty antiviral, antifungal, and anti-parasite properties. Moreover, it cleans the body and speeds up the metabolism, getting rid of fat deposits.
We will suggest some cardio exercises for even better effects. Start slowly and increase the intensity gradually. Aim for 30-60 minutes of workout at least 3 times a week.
- One leg Jackknife crunch: start with a prone position and place the arms and legs over the body. Crunch the hips and shoulders towards each other, using 1 leg at a time.
- Frog leg church: place the soles together and the feet off the ground. Crunch the shoulders up off the ground, stretching the arms down between the legs while you rise them as well as the hips towards the shoulder area.
- Alerting side plank toe touch knock: roll from doing a side plank on the left to a side plank on the right. Change back and forth with every repetition.
- Double bird dog pulls: place your knees and hands on the ground and start raising the left hand and right foot straight out to be parallel to the ground. After this, pull the leg and arm under the body and crunch the belly muscles, stretching back out, before you release the leg and arms drop. Switch sides and repeat the procedure.
- Seated torso circles: sit back and draw over the tailbone.