Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The only way to lose weight is to cut off food and decrease the calorie intake. Yes, that is what most of you believe in. If that is your case, you are probably not aware of all those foods with negative calories.
What Does Negative Calorie Balance Mean?
- It is provided by foods that give the body fewer calories than it needs to digest them, but still, keep us full of energy.
Which Foods Have Negative Calories?
- Foods with low glycemic index and high amount of fiber have negative calories.
- Add more fruits, vegetables and healthy herbs to your grocery list.
- These foods boost metabolism and the production of enzymes and thus trigger the body to spend its reserves.
- asparagus, green beans, beets, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, radishes, cucumbers, peas, Chinese cabbage, leek, lettuce, chicory, spinach, tomato
- apples, blackberries, cranberries, grapefruit, raspberry, lemon, and lime
- Spices and herbs recommended: cinnamon, cloves, chili, coriander, flaxseed, garlic, ginger, onion, parsley
These Foods Affect The Body Positively, & We Have Listed Some Of Them
- Improved metabolism
- Increased energy
- Balanced blood sugar
- Improved digestion and proper colon cleansing
- Liver cleanse, more efficient fat digestion
- Prevention of inflammation
- Reduced blood cholesterol
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression
- Better sleep
- Younger skin, renewed hair and strengthened nails
- For a substantial and natural weight loss eat at least 2 pounds of foods a day.
- Remember, always eat your food fresh and unprocessed.
- Blending it is fine, but only if you eat it immediately.
- Always blend raw or shortly cooked foods.
- Do not combine these foods with oil, high-calorie foods or sweets.