Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade is always best. If you can get all the necessary ingredients for this domestic spread, you will improve your health.
World nutritionists have agreed that this homemade spread helps the vascular system, it lowers the cholesterol and the blood pressure and it also refreshes and strengthens the body. This homemade spread also strengthens the immune system, which is, in fact, is the basis that protects us against seasonal colds and flu. This recipe also helps in the struggle with the stress and reduces the risk of many diseases. Experts recommend it to middle aged people as a delicious part of their daily menu.
For preparing this amazing mixture you will need
- 4 dl of cold hawthorn tea,
- 1 tablespoon of ground walnuts,
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground pistachio,
- half a kg of fresh cow or goat cheese,
- 1 tablespoon of ground almonds,
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax,
- 8 large cloves garlic,
- one tablespoon of peanut butter,
- 300 grams of fresh and sliced celery root,
- one tablespoon of ground cloves (to neutralize the odor of garlic),
- two to three handfuls of fresh parsley,
- three tablespoons of olive oil,
Mix all the ingredients in a blender or a hand mixer, then put this mixture in a glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator. Use it as a spread and eat it with bread.