Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you eat junk food more than you should? According to statistics, people in America love junk food. But, that’s probably the worst and unhealthy food you can eat as it’s full of GMOs.
Unfortunately, the Standard American Diet includes tons of nutrient-lacking foods and almost no healthy choices.
The normal and optimal pH levels of the human’s body are alkaline. But, consuming processed foods and drinks causes an imbalance in the pH levels. Eventually, your immune system will weaken, making you susceptible to many ailments and diseases.
To prevent this from happening and maintain alkaline pH levels, you should eat more alkaline foods.
We’ll make it easier for you by giving you a list of 25 alkaline foods you should add to your daily diet.
Top 25 Alkaline Foods
- The incredibly alkaline melon with 8.5 pH level is especially good for colon cleanse. They are 92% water and have lots of fiber.
2. Olive Oil
- This oil is packed with monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E.
3. Swiss Chard
- Swiss chard has potent antiviral and antibacterial properties. Plus, it helps protect from free radical damage.
4. Flax Seed
- Flaxseeds are high in fiber, and vitamin E. Eat more of them to relieve inflammation and reduce hot flashes during menopause.
- Eat this food for breakfast to boost your energy levels and lower the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- The beta-carotene rich carrots will enhance your vision.
- Sauerkraut and other fermented foods are great probiotics.
- Mango contains compounds with colon-cleansing properties.
- This delicious fruit helps the process of weight loss.
- 90 percent of cucumber’s content is water. Add this vegetable to your diet to moisturize your skin and keep you hydrated.
- Besides being great for cleansing your kidneys, parsley is also good for cleansing your intestines.
- Don’t let the bitter taste of grapefruit stop you from eating it as it’s full of vitamins.
- Quinoa helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- This tropical fruit is a powerful laxative, so you might want to consume it to detox your colon.
- Berries are packed with antioxidants, thus help prevent free radical damage.
- Eat ripe bananas to improve your levels of dietary fiber, vitamin B6, C, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Thanks to avocado’s high levels of monounsaturated fats, eating this healthy fruit will boost your heart’s health.
18. Alfalfa Sprouts
- Alfalfa sprouts help to treat hormone imbalance and improve enzyme function.
19. Brussels Sprouts
- Scientists say eating Brussels sprouts reduces the risk of cancer.
- This superfood helps normalize blood pressure.
- Seaweed is loaded with iron, so it’s ideal for treating anemia.
- Broccoli helps reduce high cholesterol levels. You can steam it and still gain its benefits.
- Add more grapes to your diet as they are high in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which help reduce blood pressure levels.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C which help protect against coughs, colds, and flu.
- Spinach is abundant in water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Are these foods on your daily menu? Make sure you eat more of them to protect your health from various ailments and diseases.