Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cake Pops are moist bites of cake decorated to look like spooky ghosts on a stick! These fun Halloween candies make perfect gifts or Halloween party refreshments.
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 33 minute – Cooking time : 00 minutes ]
- 1 piece of black sugar paste, melted chocolate or food pen for decoration
- 1 tablespoon jam soup choice
- 1 white sugar dough block
- January 4 quarterback ready
- 3 c. tablespoons mascarpone
- 3 c. tablespoons icing sugar
- Mix roughly the cake, and add by mixing the mascarpone.
- Add the icing sugar and jam, mix well then shape into balls. If the dough is too wet, add a tablespoon of flour. If it is too dry, add jam.
- Book the balls 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Lower sugar dough rolling pin, and cut it squares of 10 cm side, approximately. Place a square on each ball of cake brushed with jam and let the folds form naturally.
- Plant a wooden stick into each cake pops, and draw eyes and a mouth on your ghosts with a pen food, melted chocolate or black sticky sugar dough pieces.
Enjoy it !!