Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There’s something about rice Krispie treats that just makes me happy. They’re so fun to make and even more fun to eat.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package [10 oz., about 40] regular marshmallows.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- Green frosting for piping on stems and leaves
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- To tint orange stir in red and yellow food coloring, if desired.
- add Kellogg’s rice Krispies cereal. stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions.
- Using buttered hands shape each portion into the pumpkin shape.
- Use the green frosting to make a stem and leaves to make them look like pumpkins.
- Best if served the same day.
Enjoy it !!