Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The condition of your feet can say a lot about you. While most people tend to overlook the health and beauty of their feet, it must be said that a poorly cared for feet is indicative of poor personal hygiene.
For most people, the excuse for not caring for their feet the way they care for other parts of their body is that having a pedicure at a beauty salon is both expensive and time-consuming.
This reason can no longer be tenable as there are homemade DIY remedies to take care of dry, scaly, flaky and tired feet.
The beauty of this homemade treatment is that the ingredients you need are probably in your kitchen at this moment.
Here is what you need and how to give your feet that tender, loving, care it deserves.
I am sure you have these two ingredients just sitting on the shelf in your kitchen.
- Milk 2 to 4 cups
- Baking soda 3 tablespoons
- Warm the milk.
- Pour the warm milk into a basin and add your baking soda and stir well.
- Next, you dip your feet in the mixture and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, rinse your feet with some warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a foot cream to your feet.