Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- Experts say that there are different types of obesity determined by the places where we accumulate fat. This is because how does the metabolism in each of us.If you want to know how to lose weight and eliminate fat deposits before you need to know what kind of suffering from obesity.
- Obesity and overweight worldwide.
- Health institutions worldwide alarmed about the growing percentage of overweight and obesity. In recent decades, we live in a world where there are more obese than people with emaciation or malnutrition. This affirms the Imperial College of London after the World Health Organization announced that obesity is a global epidemic.
- According to statistics, 40% of the world’s population is overweight or obese. These numbers advertised an unhealthy future, where the health consequences reach unknown quantities. In turn, social policies are not enough to solve this problem. Information, knowledge of body mass index, nutritional consultations and other awareness campaigns are not enough.
- Specialists have found that the quality and quantity of food are not the only determinants. There are also hormonal, psychological and even genetic issues.
- Types of obesity according to the accumulation of fat.
- The National Public Health Service UK says there are 6 different obesity, according to the way the metabolism works. Metabolism determines which places the person is more likely to accumulate fat.
- Each type of obesity requires a particular treatment, so it is very necessary to know what is ours. This classification is known:
6 different types of obesity.
Obesity upper trunk.
- Stored fat in the neck, chest, back, stomach, arms, and waist circumference. The origin of this problem is a sustained poor diet for a long time, coupled with a sedentary lifestyle. This type of obesity is dangerous to health as the patient is likely to develop type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and sleep problems.
- To lose weight you must carry out a low-calorie diet, not too restrictive. In addition, it combined with exercise and a maintenance plan in time.
Obesity with belly fat.
- The fat that accumulates in the belly and all around the waist can be by alcohol consumption. Suspends intake of such drinks and sugary decreases and/or carbonated soft drinks.
- With some exercise, you get to be in shape in no time.
Obesity with fat on hips and thighs.
- Obesity more common among women can be combated through exercise. To do this, it performs a routine with strength and cardiovascular exercises.
- The difference is that fat accumulates in the lower abdomen. The origin often has a psychological basis which intervenes stress hormone called cortisol. It is also related to depression and anxiety.
- Any exercise will help regulate hormones and secrete endorphins to feel better
Obesity in lower extremities.
- In this case, the fat accumulates in the buttocks, hips, thighs, calves, and ankles. This problem must be fought with high – intensity exercise as it is a highly resistant obesity.
- The fat is in the abdomen and back, the result of a sedentary lifestyle. It is also dangerous for your heart health. In this case, good nutrition is not enough. You should start with intensive training to speed up metabolism.