Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My First time I try it when I was on holiday with some friends in this beach so today I want to share it’s with all of this visitor of my page and website so hope you will enjoy these delicious Recipes of this Season…
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 4 large grapefruit
- Powder 90g sugar
- 1 dessert spoon of sifted flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven Th 7.
- Retract grapefruit 2/3 of the height.
- Empty grapefruit.
- Put flesh and juice in a sieve and press with a spoon to obtain the juice.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of flour with the juice.
- Then separate the whites from the yolks and keep only the yellow 3 but only 2 white.
- Put the yolks 3 egg with powdered sugar in a saucepan.
- Stir the flour diluted and the rest of the juice.
- Heat over medium heat the mixture in the stirring constantly with a whisk until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- 30 minutes before serving, beat the 2 egg whites and add the cream.
- Spoon into hollowed grapefruit.
- Put them in a baking dish and bake 25 minutes.
Enjoy it !!