Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day by taking two recipe favorites and combining them into one mouthwatering sandwich! So easy. So good.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 35g package taco seasoning
- 8 slices Dempster’s White Bread
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, sliced thin
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salsa, guacamole, sour cream, for dipping
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Add in taco seasoning and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side, add lettuce, tomatoes, ground beef and cheese and cover with another slice of buttered bread.
- The buttered side should be facing outwards.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Cut in half and enjoy hot. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream for dipping.