Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Treat for the weekend! Go on – you deserve it! Besides, these babies are only 125 calories per roll up
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 6 slices fresh white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- ½ punnet strawberries, diced small
- 4½ tbsp Nutella
- ¼ cup caster sugar (superfine sugar)
- 1 tbsp butter
- Egg Mixture:
- 1 egg (large)
- 2 tbsp milk
- Pinch of salt
1. Whisk together Egg Mixture.
2. Spread sugar out in a small dish.
3. Use a rolling pin to roll the bread flat.
4. Spread each piece of bread with around ¾ tbsp of Nutella, top with strawberries, roll up.
7. Melt butter in the pan over medium high heat.
8. Roll each roll up in the Egg Mixture, shake off excess then place in the pan.
9. Cook for around 4 minutes until each side is golden, rotating every 1 minute or so.
10. Remove from pan and immediately place in the sugar. Roll to coat in sugar, then remove. Serve immediately, while warm.