Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Honey Dijon Mustard packs a wonderful flavor punch in this creamy, smooth sauce. Even picky kids love this recipe…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 6 tsp butter
- 3 tsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 cauliflower, cut in florets
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 tsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Add milk and stir constantly. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in Maille Honey Dijon Mustard.
- Add cauliflower and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 2 minutes to thicken the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a small casserole dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cauliflower is softened and the topping is browned.