Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
When you think of classic American comfort food, a lot of people point to McDonald’s. More specifically, the Big Mac.Two patties, lettuce, pickles, and that oh-so-yummy special sauce! It’s the ultimate guilty pleasure….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- 4 tsp Sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp finely minced White onion
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
FOR THE ASSEMBLY
- 2 beef patties of your choice
- 2 slices of American cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped onions
- bread and butter pickles
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Stir well.
- Place sauce in a covered container and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, so that the flavors blend.
- Stir the sauce a couple times as it chills.
- Assemble the burger: bun, sauce, onions, lettuce, cheese, patty, bun, sauce, onions, lettuce, pickles, cheese, patty, bun.
- And there you have it! Your very own Big Mac to enjoy.
- Now that you know the secret sauce, will you be trying this at home