Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Caramel Nutella Pancakes make an amazing and absolutely plant-based, gluten-free breakfast or dessert. These most delicious pancakes are layered with a hazelnut chocolate spread and topped with homemade caramel.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 batch Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup vegan hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 1 batch Vegan Caramel from my recipe here
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate, shaved
- First, prepare the vegan caramel according to and the pancake batter according to the directions.
- I suggest you bake thin, almost crepes-like, pancakes but I leave it up to you. Flip them once and set aside.
- Now you can choose how to serve them: Either take a single pancake, smear 1-2 Tbs of the hazelnut spread on top, or build a big tower.
- In any case, top with caramel, hazelnuts, banana slices, and chocolate shavings.