Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A savory appetizer packed full of yummy flavor. Everything is better wrapped in bacon…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 13 slices bacon, uncooked
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Cook onion and garlic until softened, about 6 minutes.
- In the meantime, add egg, tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, mushrooms, ground beef, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in cooked onions and garlic and combine together with clean hands.
- Lay out slices of bacon on a baking sheet. Spread meat mixture thinly over slices. Roll up like a jelly roll. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.