Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls. the super easy treat for breakfast, brunch or dessert. Takes less than 10 minutes to put together with crescent roll dough, cinnamon sugar, and sweet strawberries….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 (8 ounces) tube of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened (+ 2 more tablespoons if cooking in the slow cooker)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2/3 cup diced strawberries
For The Glaze
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons milk (lemon juice)
- 1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Gently unroll dough (do not separate) and pinch the seams to seal to create one big sheet.
- Spread or brush butter over the dough. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Add an even layer of strawberries.
- Roll the dough tightly into a log, starting at the short end and pinch seam to seal. Cut into even pieces (about 6).
- To Make in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease an 8 or 9-inch baking pan or 2.5-quart casserole dish and place the rolls inside.
- Bake according to package direction – about 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- To Make In the Slow Cooker
- Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar to the bottom of a 4.5-5 quart slow cooker. Arrange buns neatly in the bottom.
- Place two pieces of paper towels to cover the slow cooker (this prevents condensation from dripping) then place lid carefully over the paper towel.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 hour then set to LOW for the remaining 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For the glaze in a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired consistency.
- Drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.