Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This very cheap recipe does not present a major difficulty. You just be sure to use organic vegetables because the skin is eaten. The potatoes, a variety with firm flesh, must be of the same size and shape. The cut is a little tricky but following the procedure below, there is no reason to miss it.
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 12 medium potatoes bio
- Olive oil
- 60g butter
- Fresh thyme (or rosemary, bay, sage …)
- Sea salt
- Salt pepper
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly brush their skin with a vegetable brush.
- On the work surface, lay two wooden spoons or chopsticks 2.
- Place a potato between and with a thin knife, make very thin slices (3-4 mm thick).
- The handle of the spoon prevents completely disconnect the potato, the aim being especially not separate the slices, but to keep the whole potato.
Enjoy it !!