Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My mother has been making this cake for 30 years. It takes minimal time to prepare and is so very moist…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple in its own juice (including juice)
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1 c evaporated milk
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix the sugar, flour, salt, soda, eggs, and pineapple together and pour into a 9 x 13″ pan.
- Sprinkle the top with one cup brown sugar and one cup chopped pecans. bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cook the following ingredients until mixture comes to a rolling boil: 1 c. evaporated milk, 1/2 c. sugar, 1 stick margarine, and the tsp. of vanilla.
- After the cake has baked and right out of the oven, pour the cooled milk mixture over the entire cake.
- This is so delicious. should be kept refrigerated. this cake does freeze nicely.