Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sweet, chocolatey and melt in your mouth good. You can’t screw this easy recipe up…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- Add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt to a medium pot on the stove.
- Heat on low to melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in icing sugar. Spread into a square 9-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cool in the fridge until set (a couple hours).