Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Many people aren’t satisfied with their external look. There are many reasons for this and why they aren’t able to keep their weight and waistline at the desired levels.
Many people are putting a lot of effort in order to stay in shape and avoid gaining weight. This is due to the bad habits developed during the years.
In this article you will read about the 5 worst habits that you should avoid at all cost if you like to stay in shape:
YOU ARE TOO STRESSED
- Stress affects your metabolism more than you can imagine.
- It promotes more food cravings and it makes people overeat.
- Calm your mind and ease the stress as soon as you can in order to lower the desires for food.
YOU ARE SKIPPING MEALS
- Many people are eating one meal during the day because they believe it will help them to lose weight.
- Eating one large meal daily instead of few smaller meals is very bad for your health and you should get rid of this habit right now!
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it is usually skipped by the people who like to lose weight, but they don’t know that this is very dangerous. Everyone should eat 5 smaller meals daily in order to gain the best results. You shouldn’t eat after 8 pm.
- This is the additional factor why you aren’t able to lower your weight.
YOU STAY UP TOO LATE
- Staying up too late could result in hormone imbalance, specifically the imbalance of the hormones ghrelin and leptin.
- Ghrelin stimulates the feeling of hunger and ghrelin gives the feeling of satiety by sending signals to the brain.
- Your body requires at least 7 hours of sleep daily in order to be healthy with proper appetite.
YOU EAT TOO FAST
- Eating fast could lead to many problems.
- The food should be chewed 30-40 times in the mouth before swallowing it.
- This fact analyzed for many years before it was confirmed that the body requires half an hour to digest the food before it actually can feel if it is satiated. By eating slower, you will eat less and you will be able to lose weight easier.
SHOPPING IN THE “CENTRE ISLE” OF THE STORE
- All the processed foods and drinks in the stores are located in the center Isle.
- You should avoid the center isles in the stores if you intend to lower the weight of your body.
- You will surely lower your body weight if you avoid these parts of the stores.
- It is simple, avoid the soda drinks and processed food.
TOO MUCH CAFFEINE
- Increased intake of caffeine increases the cortisol (stress hormone) levels in your organism.
- This causes food desires, particularly food that contains high amounts of fat and sugar.
- Get rid of this habit if you like to lower your body weight. Caffeine only keeps you awake, nothing more.
You Don’t Drink Enough Water
- Drinking 2 liters of water daily enhances the metabolism and makes space in your gut.
- Water purifies and detoxifies the body and lowers the possibility of heart attack.
- Don’t drink unhealthy alternatives for water such as sodas, fancy coffee drinks, coke, flavored water, and cocktails.
You Consume A Lot Of Processed Foods
- Processed foods include a lot of sugar and fats and they disable the process of weight loss.
- Foods like cookies, cakes, frozen foods, sodas, artificial sweeteners, white flour and white sugar will only build up more pounds in your body.
- In order to lower your pounds, you should eliminate these foods from your diet.