Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These are always a hit at parties and potlucks! Not a single time where I do not give out this recipe. So quick, simple, and delicious….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 1h45 minutes ]
- 1 – 26-32 ounce bag frozen hash browns or freeze-dried hash browns (add 1 cup water/milk if using freeze dried)
- 1 – 8 oz container sour cream
- 1 – 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ – cup onion, chopped fine
- 2½ – cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ – cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste (about ¼ teaspoon each)
- In a large bowl add the hash browns thawed or frozen, sour cream, soup, onion, shredded cheese, milk and melted butter.
- Mix to combine.
- Spoon hash brown mixture into a 4-quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the top cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until done.
- The casserole should be crispy on the sides and bubbly throughout.
- Serve & enjoy it