Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crock Pot Pizza Casserole is an incredibly delicious meal for the entire family to enjoy! It is really easy to make, kid-friendly, and perfect for busy days…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 4h15 minutes ]
- One 8-ounce box of short pasta (rigatoni, penne or ziti)
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- One 8-ounce package of sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- Three 14-ounce jars of pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until almost al dente, but not quite, about 6 or 7 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta boils, cook the Italian sausage and ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through about 8 minutes.
- Layer the pepperoni slices between a couple paper towels.
- Place the towels on a plate and microwave for 15 seconds to help remove the excess grease from the pepperoni.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta, Italian sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, onion, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- Coat the inside of a 5-quart slow cooker with non-stick spray
- Layer the pasta in the slow cooker, alternating layers with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- There should be three layers, ending with the cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm with garlic bread and a salad.