Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I just love my slow cooker. Always dependable, always making meals taste amazing with barely any effort, cooking your dinner so it’s ready when you walk through the door at the end of the day…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 4h30 minutes ]
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper ribs generously on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around outside of crock pot.
- Pour Coke over ribs and cook for 8-10 hours.
- Cover an oven-safe pan with aluminum foil.
- The meat will be falling off the bones, so carefully transfer the ribs to the foil-lined pan (meaty side up).
- Cover ribs with barbecue sauce and place under broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve.