Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crockpot Chicken Tortellini Soup – This is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make, and it’s one of the best! It’s loaded with carrots, celery, Italian spices, seasonings, and three-cheese tortellini! A fall and winter staple….
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cups shredded chicken (note 1)
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces three-cheese tortellini (note 2)
- fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Place the carrots, celery, garlic, onion, chicken, chicken stock, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Mix until combined.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the three-cheese tortellini into the soup and mix. Cook on high for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.