Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Buttery, garlicky, fluffy inside and crispy edges. These potatoes tick all my boxes. No need for bowls or pans when you can prepare and cook your potatoes in one pain….
Ingredients [ For 3 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 2 pounds (1 kilo) white potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (or 8 cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
Arrange the potatoes on the sheet in one layer, and add the oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated and seasoned.
Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately.