Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Crispy Cheddar Chicken is baked chicken coated in sour cream, cheese, and Ritz cracker crumbs and topped with a delicious, creamy sauce – it’s our new go-to dinner recipe…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut in half)
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- ⅛ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place crushed crackers in a shallow dish along with salt and pepper. Also place sour cream in a separate baking dish and cheese in another separate dish as well.
- Begin by dipping each breast half into sour cream, coating all sides and then place in cheese dish, coating with shredded cheese. Then, place each breast into cracker mixture until well coated.
- Place into a greased 9×13. Cover and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- As chicken is finishing cooking, place sauce ingredients into a small pot and cook over medium-high heat. Stir until well combined and serve over chicken along with fresh parsley.