Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This meatless recipe is perfect for cozy weeknight meals. Bonus: it makes excellent leftovers.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 shallots, thinly sliced
• 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
• 3-4 cups fresh baby spinach
• 2-3 tablespoons curry paste (see notes)
• 1 14-ounce can regular coconut milk
• ½ to 1 cup broth or water
• ½ cup chopped peanuts and cilantro
• fish sauce to taste
1. Start your rice,
2. Heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the shallots and stir fry until soft and fragrant. Add the sweet potatoes and stir to coat with oil. Add the curry paste and stir until well-combined.
3. Add the coconut milk and broth and let it simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes until thickened. Stir in the spinach until wilted.
4. Add half of the peanut/cilantro mixture; reserve the rest for topping. Add a quick splash of fish sauce to the curry to make the whole thing just sing harmony in your mouth. Yummy.
5. Serve over rice, topped with remaining peanuts/cilantro.
Enjoy it !!