Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice is the perfect weeknight slow-cooked meal that the whole family will love…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 4h00 minutes ]
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can cheddar soup
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups broccoli florets, just fork tender (cook it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place soups, chicken broth, salt, and garlic seasoning into a crock-pot over low heat.
- Whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom.
- Cover the lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite-size pieces.
- Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
- Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese.