Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
According to psychologists, the food attracts us as much by its visual appearance than taste. The attractive color and voluptuous texture of this Beet cocktail, raspberry and cranberry juice full of vitamin C make it irresistible. In addition, cranberry juice helps prevent and treat cystitis.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 150g cooked beetroot, peeled, large dice
- 60g of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 25cl of cranberry juice
- 150g of stirred yogurt with 0% M.G.
- few raspberries for garnish [optional]
- Go to processor or blender beet and raspberry with cranberry juice.
- Sift the puree through a fine sieve, pressing with a wooden spoon.
- Pour it into a large pitcher or bowl with a spout.
- Mix with nearly all yogurt.
- Pour this mixture into 4 tall glasses.
- Add a little yogurt cloud and possibly decorate with some raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy it !!