Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crawfish Dressing has a Louisiana twist and is loaded with crawfish. It will be a welcome addition to any southern Thanksgiving buffet….
Ingredients [ For 10 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 6 to 8 ounces Andouille sausage, (about 2 links) diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound frozen crawfish tails, thawed
- 3 teaspoons Tony Chachere’s, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (14-ounce) pacakge cornbread stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into thin slivers
Brown sausage in a large skillet. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
Add 4 tablespoons butter to the skillet and cook celery, red pepper, and onion until soft.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
Add crawfish, 2 teaspoons Tony Chachere’s and black pepper. Mix together and remove from heat.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half and remaining 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s seasoning. Add cornbread stuffing, parsley, and crawfish mixture. Mix together well.
Add enough chicken broth to moisten the mixture.
Transfer to a greased 9×13-inch pan. Scatter butter slices on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.