Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Classic cookies and cream are perfect for popcorn! It adds the right amount of crunch from the cookie and that rich Oreo icing flavor in every light and fluffy bite…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- 20 Oreos, finely crushed
- 24 ounces white candy melts
- Put white candy melts in small a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted and smooth consistency.
- Drizzle white candy melts over popped popcorn.
- Sprinkle finely crushed oreo crumbs throughout popcorn to evenly distribute.
- Let white candy melts set up and dig in.