Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These Jack Skellington Cupcakes are perfect for Halloween and incredibly easy to create. The Nightmare Before Christmas has never looked or tasted better!
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 30 minute – Cooking time : 18 minutes ]
- 150 g flour
- 75 g of butter
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 15 cl of milk
- 70 g of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
For The frosting
- 1 egg white
- ½ lemon
- 200 g icing sugar
- A black background melted chocolate for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it with the butter in the microwave, then add them to the mix.
- Add the flour, yeast, and milk, mix until smooth. Divide muffin tins to bake for 20 to 35 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, mix strongly egg white with the icing sugar. Add the lemon and whisk for 10 seconds more.
- When cool, glaze the cupcakes with a spatula. Let dry and then draw the face of Jack Skellington with a socket and melted dark chocolate
Enjoy it !!