Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Obesogens are foreign chemicals that disrupt the normal development and balance of lipid metabolism, which can lead to obesity.
They have an estrogen-like effect on the body and can be responsible for that sudden weight gain you’ve recently noticed.
The Fattening Chemical In Your Water
- Chlorine, the chemical that’s being added to public water supply, is one of the main culprits for weight gain.
- You may think that you’re safe from it by drinking bottled water, but chlorine is present in the water we bathe and swim in every day.
How Does Chlorine Cause Weight Gain?
- Drinking chlorinated water will disrupt your iodine levels and your thyroid function, causing problems such as weight gain and hormonal imbalance.
- Eliminating chlorine from the environment is nearly impossible, but it must be done considering how negatively it affects our cardiovascular health and how significantly it increases the risk of bladder cancer.
- The biggest irony lies in the fact that even though it’s toxic, chlorine’s antibacterial properties are indispensable for water sources, making it vital for the water we drink.
- However, being constantly exposed to chlorine is unhealthy, which is why you need to learn how to remove it from the water.
- From multi-spray showers to bathtub filters, there are different ways in which you can remove chlorine from water.
- Installing a whole-house water filter will prevent chlorine and other toxins in your water, keeping you safe from different bacteria.
- Once you install the filter, you will start losing weight and will feel much better soon as a result.