Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chili Lime Salmon baked in foil on one sheet pan is fresh, flavorful and super delicious! Best of all, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes with tangy lime, chili powder, and fresh parsley. The perfect weeknight meal…
Ingredients [ For 3 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 large (1 1/2 – 2 pound) salmon fillet or 4 salmon (4-6 ounce) fillets, skin on
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce*
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro (or parsley), divided
- Lime slices (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (see below for grilling**). Line a baking sheet with a large sheet of parchment paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil. Lay salmon on top and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Rub chili powder, smoked paprika and cumin on salmon and slide lime slices halfway underneath the salmon, as pictured.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, and honey and drizzle evenly over salmon. Sprinkle with half of the cilantro, fold parchment paper or foil sides up to prevent juices from leaking through (does not have to cover salmon). (Let the salmon marinate for at least 15 minutes if you have time.)
- Bake in preheated oven for 13-16 minutes (depending on how large your fish is), or until the salmon is flaky to your desired doneness but try not overcook. Unwrap the salmon, and turn oven to broil – cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Cut into sections, discard skin and serve immediately with more chopped parsley, season with more salt (if needed) and a splash of lime juice.